Steam Based Educational Preschool
We offer a STEAM-based affordable preschool alternative to the Upper East Side.
upper east side pre school programs
Premium half day enrichment programs
Our child-centered Upper East Side preschool programs provide a solid foundation for future academic growth in preschool aged children. FasTracKids Preschool programs utilizes an exciting, interactive program with a focus on creativity, communication, confidence, critical thinking and collaboration. We also employ gradual separation techniques to prepare children for school.
STEAM Topics and Hands-on Enrichment
Development of Vital Critical Thinking Skills
Play Based Teaching
Low Student to Teacher Ratio (5:1) 10 kids max class size
Holistic Approach, social emotional and cognitive growth
Music & Movement
Ages 2 – 3
The preschool experience sets the stage for your child’s attitude towards school. The best first school experience for your child is through FasTrack®Explorers. Our proven method of delivering a firm foundation for learning is available as a multi-day preschool program. Our FasTrack Explorers’ curriculum for 2-3 year olds will provide your child an interactive, traditional and digital learning experience blended with opportunities to collaborate with teachers and peers.
Ages 3 – 4
FasTrack®Discoverers is a multi-day program and subject-based curriculum. Using the FasTracKids® STEAM Enrichment programalong with other developmentally appropriate activities, children 3 – 4 years old can improve their communication and language skills. Children are also introduced to activities that improve handwriting, literacy, phonics, math and music knowledge – all while having fun. This program runs three hours a day, 3 – 5 days a week.
As your child crawls, wiggles and laughs, he is investigating his world. Two-year-olds explore and test out their world by using all their senses and making their own conclusions. Our FasTrack® Tots class helps meet the need of your toddler by providing a first step to independent learning and collaborative friendships.
FasTrack Tots is a structured one-hour class that gives your young learner their first school experience. Children 2 – 3.5 years old constructively develop and enhance their curiosity, communication, concentration, self-esteem and social skills. As children learn important social skills to build collaborative friendships, they enjoy hands-on activities and guided play. Children engage in songs, movement, art and other fun hands-on activities geared to help your learner develop important skills that will give them a strong foundation for preschool, formal school and life.
Our FasTrack Tots engage in twelve fascinating subjects that include teacher-guided, child-directed activities such as becoming an astronaut, directing a class theatrical production and establishing a product to sell. These intentional activities focus young minds while stimulating their creativity. Active minds and active bodies help keep our Tots happy, learning, moving and thriving.
|10AM - 12PM||10AM - 12PM||10AM - 12PM||10AM - 12PM|
|10AM - 12PM||10AM - 12PM||10AM - 12PM||10AM - 12PM|
|11AM - 12PM|
|Funkijam||10AM - 11AM|
|G&T101: Gifted & Talented Test Prep||3PM - 5PM|
meet the teacher
Suzanne is thrilled to be embarking on her second year with Fastrack Kids and Eye Level Tutoring.
Suzanne is a Washington D.C. native who has now lived in New City for over 20 years. Holding a Masters in Special and General Education from Metropolitan College of New York, she is passionate about child-centered learning. Suzanne believes in creating intellectually and academically curious learners by blending laughter and characters with the new knowledge and skills. This keeps the children eager to return for more and a good time is had by all. Parents often tell her that their children “run not walk” to classes with Suzanne!
Suzanne is also a certified horticulturist and award-winning outdoor designer, working with local ecology groups that add green space to urban areas, improving water and air quality. She brings her special passion for plants and animals to the STEAM curriculums where young learners are inspired to become impassioned stewards of our beautiful earth.
Upper East Side Preschool Tuition
NEW FOR 2019 – NO REGISTRATION FEES!
Upper East Side Preschool Curriculum
Tuesday – Friday from 10:00am – 12:00pm
10:10am – 10:30am
Free play & dramatic play
10:30am – 10:40am
10:40am – 11:00am
Early literacy and arithmetic
Handwriting Without Tears
11:00am – 11:15am
11:15am – 11:35am
11:35am – 11:50am
Fun themed arts
11:50am – 12:00pm
What makes our preschool unique?
- STE(A)M Focused
- Play-Based: We believe that at learning should be cleverly disguised as fun
- Focus on academic enrichment: Our program is a great fit for gifted children that need more individualized attention to hone their abilities
- “Handwriting Without Tears”, multi-sensory curriculum designed to develop early writing skills
- Experienced, certified teachers: Our staff of teachers have taught at top-notch preschools and hold Master’s degrees in early childhood education
- Small class size: 5:1 ratio maximum!
- Visible improvement: Track your child’s progress right before your eyes! Our parents’ waiting areas are equipped with TVs that have live video feed from the classroom cameras. In addition, after each class, the teaches will verbally update you on your child’s progress and quarterly will submit a written report.
- Academically focused: Develops foundation skills that pertain to the OLSAT/NNAT, Stanford-Binet, or ERB admissions exams. Develops early reading/writing and math skills.
- Technology Integrated: Interactive touch-screen Smartboard Technology
- “Zig-zagging”: teaching method to accommodate different learning styles
- Theme-Based: Unique monthly study subjects for well-rounded education